Start of my two weeks in Kempton

Dude, I need to write. It's been too long since I just wrote thoughts on my blog.

I'm staying in Kempton for two weeks so that's fun. Helping a family that just had their 3rd child. Yesterday I worked for about 10 hours with an hour break in the middle. Today should only be 8 with a break.

The 6 and 4 year old seem to like me so that's good. Two week old is less sure of me, but that's okay. He's still cute.

This morning I was able to do my Duolingo lessons, get in a visit with my aunt and cousin, and now I'm quickly writing before reporting for duty!

I hope it's less hot today.

Super thrilling blog post! Pip, Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...