Weather and painting

I haven't written for several days. So though I have nothing to say today I just have to write. I want to extol the weather.  It's beautiful out and I wish I had something to do. Maybe that sounds lame. Maybe it is lame, but I've tried several friends and they all already have plans today. So I must motivate myself to get out and make the most of this day.

But first I must paint. It's painting month. For me, at least. I decided that I would paint every day for September. I didn't set any other rules. So I guess I could paint my nails, though I'd know that was cheating. When I did watercolors two years ago, I painted a new picture every single day. This year, because I'm working with oils, I can add and change the ones I've already started. One lazy day I just added a blue background to a sunflower I painted, and that was it for the day. But it's the 9th and I've already painted 6 different paintings. Or kinda 7, because I did two different-ish paintings on one canvas, and I haven't painted today. I'll probably work on an "old" one today though.

So, anyhow, it's beautiful day, I love painting. I have good friends, I'm just sad they're all doing things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...