Things I have to do

Today I got a late start. It took me forever to do one Duolingo lesson and I just didn't feel like getting up and moving today. I don't feel tired or sluggish. I think I feel a little disappointed and I have no idea why.

Dang! I just noticed that duolingo just autocorrected to dueling, and I now I wish I was taking dueling lessons! That would get me out of bed in the morning!!

Anyhow, I am now at Starbucks. I have a to do list. Hoping I get to it all:

Text niece about birthday
Write blog entry
Write article
Go grab some things at Weis

I slept fine. It took me too long to fall asleep but then I slept fine. I had two dreams. One, I was directing tableaux. There were lots of people standing on chancel and I was talking to a few people in the nave. A very sweet lady I met at Contra was speaking to the children about reverence and I was just in awe of her direction. I was determined to get her on the team for next year.

Apparently tableaux consume my mind year round. I don't really mind. I love Christmas, and I love thinking about the reality of the Christmas story. I think it hits me every year that it is a real story. How real Joseph was and his role in the whole Christmas story.

Anyhow, I'm really excited for Christmas!

I now cannot remember what the second dream was. I texted my niece. I remembered I also have to text my sister in law about this weekend. Now on to my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...