Worrying solves everything.

I have discovered that worrying solves everything.

I have a lot to get done in the next week and a half. And worrying about it is definitely helping. The more I worry, the more I get done. It certainly doesn't cripple me in a ball of fear and worry. No, if no one shows up to help I will panic and stop breathing. It's worked so well in the past.

When I have lots to do, the thing to do is to complain about it and make sure everyone else knows that I am majorly stressed out. It does them a world of good too. Because then they're thinking about me and how stressed I am and it's making them stressed which is what they need in their lives. For sure. I'm doing them a service. And on top of that, I'm getting them to think about me instead of themselves which, if you think about it, is really an extra service to them.

And you know what else? When I don't know the future, and I don't know what my life will look like in a year, or even in a month it definitely helps if I get caught up in thinking and worrying about it. It's not like worrying ever hurt anyone. My shoulders aren't carrying lots of stress and tension. I haven't forgotten how to breathe. Breathing isn't important anyhow.

My life works best when I trust no one. Rely on no one. Freak out. Assume everything will fall apart if I'm not there micromanaging.

Yes, I am sure that I have this life thing figured out.

#winning #notsarcastic #100%real

Matthew 6:25-34

2 comments:

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...