Prayer Candle

I pray all the time. I still don't think it's enough.

Sometime I kinda feel like I just have an open dialogue with the Lord. If I say something, I know He hears me. I do try to be in a humble and receptive state when I pray, but I think that waiting to pray until you can be in a space or humility sometimes means I'm just avoiding praying.

So, long story short, I try to pray all the time. Sometimes I can't stop myself. I talk to the Lord when I need Him, which is always.

But I also do like the protected space. I'm not throwing one out. I love church on Sunday for being with people when I pray. But sometimes, when life is overwhelming, I light a candle and lie on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. Love this- yes! I have always considered prayer to be important, but these days I need it more than ever. I need to pray for myself. I need to prayer for others. I need to pray for guidance and peace and compassion...I totally understand the need to keep praying all the time. And I agree, it never feels like enough! Because I always need the Lord with me, no matter what I'm doing! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...