Write something boring.

What do I want to write today? I don't know, but I know I want to write something!

I've been having fun looking at different layouts and gadgets and what nots for my blog. That's fun!

I often feel like I have to write a certain thing, or change up what I write about. But usually just writing whatever I feel like writing is the most useful. For me, and I think for others.

A friend once said that all you have to do is write the truth and people will relate.

Sometimes the truth is great. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's boring, haha.

I'm really enjoying the random color sketches I've written. Just two so far, but somehow writing about my interaction with colors and the colors interactions with each other has been a really cool exercise and it has taught me about trust.

I wanted write another one but my thought process went something like this: Nah. I can't write about the same thing again. I should write another blog post that isn't some weird undefined thing.

But really I think I should just write what I want to write, and write when I want to write. I mean, usually I frown upon just doing whatever you feel like. Thought is good. But I think that the worst case scenario for just writing whatever is that I write something boring. Cause even if I wrote something hurtful or evil anyone reading it would be able to look at it and have their own thoughts about it, and they might even be useful thoughts.

So, worst case scenario, anyone reading this is like "Hmm, waste of time" and they stop reading it.

I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...