Ukuleles and bad dreams

I can't sleep. I wanted to nap, but I can't sleep. I think it's in part due to a facebook message I received that I really shouldn't allow to bother me, but it does. Because the person said something like "I used to be where you are" and proceeded to tell me where I am. I don't appreciate being told where I am. That's crossing some boundaries, dudette. Don't presume to know me when you don't.

I might also not be able to nap because I had coffee this morning. Bummer. I want sleep. Also, I had a weird dream last night. Usually emotions from dreams are quite poignant and can be invasive, but this one was so low key emotionally it's almost weird to me. But I guess I'm grateful that it's not weighing on me.

In other news, I haven't played ukulele for like 3 weeks. I left my uke at home when I was away for two weeks. Guess what? It's still in tune. I love this little guy. I kinda wanna name it. I always want to name things, but it has to really stick for me to call it something. Like my car. I still haven't come up with a name for it. But I wish I could.

Anyhow, I think I'm gonna play some ukulele.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry somebody tried to tell you where you are :(
    No fun at all.

    How did uke-ing go?! Did you record? Did you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof. Sorry about the presumptuous message. That would get under my skin too. Yay for playing ukulele! What songs are you working on these days? Also I LOVE naming things and would gladly help you brainstorm iF you want. My ukulele is Chordelia. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...