Ramblings, scattered mind

Today there are too many things to write.

I want to write about the ocean. Sitting on the beach in the morning and listening to the sound of the waves. It's one of the most peaceful things on earth and I love it.

But I also want to write about childhood and the little things that stick in your heart.

Speaking of sticking in your heart, I also want to write about hearts and feeling heard.

Also, I wrote it a while ago, but today my article was published on New Christian Woman. It's really cool to see my article resonating with others. Not even to feel that solidarity in "Oh there are others!" but to know that my article helped someone else feel heard is powerful!

I'm also feeling crazy and sporadic today cause I'm trying to figure out a lot of travel plans. I bought my bus ticket and talked to all the right people about arranging rides and everything. I just have one leg of the journey still to figure out. And I'm also looking toward Thanksgiving travel plans and the Christmas pageant because someone just sent me an email about figuring out the live animals for that. So there's just so much on my mind and so I'm feeling kinda pulled a bunch of different directions and unable to focus on just one thing. So here I am rambling boring thoughts onto my blog. I wanted to write something worthwhile today. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. Travel plans are worthwhile and so is this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justine! I'm excited about travel plans for sure. It wasn't even that hard to figure them all out, it's just a lot for my sick little brain. Hmm. "Sick little brain" sounds bad. I have a head cold and I feel like a bear of very little brain, with nothing but fluff between the ears. So thinking is hard.

      But thank you, thank you for liking my article! It's really exciting to see that my writing is useful to others!

      Delete
  2. Alison! Congratulations on your publication!! Your article was "spot on." I'm going to let it rumble around in my head a few days before commenting on the New Christian Woman page, but I couldn't let tonight end without a "WOW!!," a "Thank you!" (because it definitely resonates with me too), and a "Congratulations!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! It's exciting to have an article published on a website!! I'm glad it has been helpful to so many!

      Delete

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...