He is Capable

Sometimes I feel like if I left go of something that I will be letting go of the Lord’s plan. But that’s not true. The Lord can and will work through my stupidity. I’m not advocating for stupidity. It’s never a good idea to launch into something thinking “Whatever. The Lord will save me from my stupidity.” I’m talking about trying to follow the Lord. I want to hear Him but I don’t know what He wants. So if I am trying to follow Him I can let go of a lot of things and if any of those things are in His plans He will bring them back to me or me back to them. If I am trying to follow Him I am not in danger of throwing away some big plan He has for me. If I am trying to follow Him He will lead me, even if I don’t see His providence working, it is. He is capable. If I am trying to hear Him then He will lead me.
"People in the stream of providence are being carried along constantly towards happier things, whatever appearance the means may present. Those in the stream of providence are people who trust in the Divine and ascribe everything to Him." Arcana Coelestia 8478:4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...