Clean room

I need to clean my room. Even though I've done a few trips recently I'm actually quite proud of how quickly I unpacked my suitcase after the trips. My laundry is clean, it's just waiting for me to fold it and put it away. Other things I brought with me to camp (like my pile of sharpies) are just sitting on my desk. It's really not that hard to put it away, right? Why are they still sitting there?

Once my room is clean I will feel happier with life. I'll be able to focus on writing again. And I'm gonna get my paints out and paint too. I'm not sure if I'll do oil or water color. Oil is just such a pain to clean up, but the results are pretty satisfying. Or there's acrylic, which is therapeutic - it is so healing to push paint around on canvas - but the results are always meh. I also need to play ukulele! I didn't bring my uke to the shore with me so I haven't played in over a week which is no good!

I woke up too early. I've already been awake for two hours, and I have two hours until church. I want to go back to sleep but I can't. So I will turn on some music and clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...