Other Peoples' Opinions



I found this random thing at camp. I think I like it. But I'm gonna journal though and see what comes out at the other end.

Should we worry about other peoples' opinions of us?

It is true that He never told us to impress others, and He definitely told us to love them.

But how do we love other people? I think that sometimes we become less useful if people don't have a good opinion of us.

I don't have anything more to defend that point right now. So maybe I'm not getting anywhere. Overall, I agree with this picture. I'm just too tired to think or write.

I didn't sleep much last night. I held a baby most of the night, and I loved every moment. I'm just tired.

 I still intend to write more on this topic. And how I seek approval from other people. And whether or not other opinions and approval are healthy or unhealthy. I suspect they're probably both.

Bah. I'm done. Signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...