Hearing hearts

I wasn't gonna try to write a post from my phone, but I stole my dad's computer because I NEED to write. I don't have anything to say. I'm tired. I should be napping. I'm supposed to be somewhere in 9 minutes, but I want to write something.

I like feeling this need to write. It's a good feeling. I've been at camp for a day and half but it feels like much longer. I love talking to people here. Every conversation is a gem. I think it just feels safe to be around like-minded people. I have like-minded people in my every day life, but this camp is just full of good people that I enjoy talking to. It's just a beautiful thing to hear someone else speak something that is in your heart.

I believe that I have one soul mate. I will run into him one day. But I have lots of kindred hearts. I run into kindred hearts less frequently than I would like, but more frequently than I'm aware.

I like feeling safe. I like feeling valued. And most importantly I love being around people who listen for the Lord. Who delight in His Word and in His life.

It's a beautiful thing to rest in the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. "someone else speak something that is in your heart"

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Mask Thoughts

You know when you're driving and everyone going slower than you is an idiot, while everyone going faster than you is a maniac? That'...